STATESBORO, Ga. - South Georgia Tormenta FC’s 2020 season might be on hold, but the club is still serving the Statesboro community during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Tormenta FC and the Sack Company are excited to announce their charity t-shirt sale, which will help feed Statesboro locals in need of a free meal.
Fans can purchase a t-shirt from Tormenta FC’s previously scheduled March 28 home opener. In turn, the club will pay for any two meals from The Clubhouse for someone in need.
"We (The Clubhouse and Tormenta FC) are delighted to team up with the Sack Company and make this special project happen,” Club Owner Netra Van Tassell said. “This project will allow people who need food to receive a healthy and delicious meal for free in a dignified and simple way. Giving this opportunity to both those in need and to those who want to help is a win-win. Thank you to everyone involved."
Home opener t-shirts are $20 each and can be ordered at The Clubhouse.
For additional information and scheduling interviews, call (478-508-2604) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Call The Clubhouse 912-871-1000 ext 2 or 4.
2. Ask to purchase the 'Tormenta original Home Opener T-Shirt' (All sizes are XL)
3. Each shirt is $20.00 plus tax. This t-shirt purchase will give two meals for someone in need locally.
4. The fan can then swing by The Clubhouse curbside pickup (anytime from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm) to receive their shirt.
1. Call The Clubhouse, 912-871-1000 ext 4
2. Use code, "Sack Company Meal"
3. Order any single entree (Pizza excluded)
4. Cost is FREE
5. Drive by and Pick-Up Curbside like any Guest*
*Even when The Clubhouse opens, this promotion will stay as curbside pick up only*