STATESBORO, Ga. - South Georgia Tormenta FC and the Sack Company are thrilled to announce that the club has donated 132 meals through its charity t-shirt sale to date. Tormenta FC and the Sack Company partnered on May 4 to help Statesboro locals in need of a free meal.
T-shirts from Tormenta FC’s previously scheduled March 28 home opener are still for sale through The Clubhouse and are $20 each. In turn, the club will pay for any two meals from The Clubhouse for someone in need.
"We (The Clubhouse and Tormenta FC) are delighted to team up with the Sack Company and make this special project happen,” Club Owner Netra Van Tassell said last month. “This project will allow people who need food to receive a healthy and delicious meal for free in a dignified and simple way. Giving this opportunity to both those in need and to those who want to help is a win-win. Thank you to everyone involved."
For additional information and scheduling interviews, call (478-508-2604) or email: email@example.com.
1. Call The Clubhouse 912-871-1000 ext 2 or 4.
2. Ask to purchase the 'Tormenta original Home Opener T-Shirt' (All sizes are XL)
3. Each shirt is $20, plus tax. This t-shirt purchase will provide two meals for someone in need locally.
4. The fan can then swing by The Clubhouse curbside pickup (anytime from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm) to receive their shirt.
1. Call The Clubhouse, 912-871-1000 ext 4
2. Use code, "Sack Company Meal"
3. Order any single entree (Pizza excluded)
4. Cost is FREE
5. Drive by and Pick-Up Curbside like any Guest*
*Even when The Clubhouse opens, this promotion will stay as curbside pick up only*