Each ticketed person is permitted the following into ticketed events:
- One clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag that does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ OR a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag.
- A logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- Clear bags can not be patterned nor tinted in color.
- One small clutch/purse no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5.”
- One seat cushion OR blanket ONLY.
- Cushions may not exceed 17″ in width and can not have backs, pockets, arms or legs.
- An equipment bag for necessary medical items; inspected and tagged at the gate.
- A diaper bag when accompanied by a baby or small child; inspected and tagged at the gate.
Tinted or printed-pattern plastic bags are not permitted. Fans can wear or carry items such as binoculars, hand-held electronic devices and cameras (with lenses shorter than 6″) without carrying cases. Fans may also carry in blankets and seat cushions that will be screened upon entry.
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Sling bags
- Camera bags
- Binocular cases
- Duffel bags
- Mesh bags
- Tinted or patterned plastic bags
OTHER PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- Coolers (hard and soft)
- Baby strollers/car carriers
- Chairs/seats with backs
- Laser pointers
Prohibited bags may not be put into permitted bags and then brought through the gates. Fans will be asked to take belongings back to their cars. View our Code of Conduct for a full list of prohibited items.
Bag Search: All guests are subject to a search outside the entrance gates. Security personnel have the right to check bags, purses, blankets, coats, pockets, etc. Alcohol and other non-permissible items will be prevented from being carried into the stadium. Fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car or dispose of them properly. There are no provisions to check items at the gates.
Chairs and Seats with Backs: Fans may continue bring blankets or seat cushions without backs, arms, legs or pockets.